Monday, December 29, 2008

Who Am I To Say
She gets so sick of crying <3

And you were never supposed to mean this much to me..

[Broken]..

People always say that HATE is such a strong word..

And so is love & people throw it around like its nothing

[<3]

[<] You Are My Other Half

Take a sad song and make it better..

And before you let go, remember the reason why you were hanging On...

There Is Always Something Missing

[The Confessions Of A Broken Heart]

You're never really living, until you've found something to die for..

*Colour me blue.. i'm lost in you....*

[Lost And Broken Without You]

& i'm sorry if my eyes don't sparkle anymore..

i'm at this point in my life where i'm just daring someone...

To push me off a cliff, just to see if i'm strong enough to [Fly..]

I knew in that moment that i had somehow become the stranger

Some Things Last Forever, Some Don't..

& For a moment all the world FADES away & &.. it's just you and me..

Sometimes you miss who a person really is..

behind every "IM FINE" is a mind full of CONFUSION trying to find a way out

Out on the corner in the pouring rain

i guess when you are young, first impressions are everythings...

Giving up hurts the most.

Heres to all people who wasted their  wishes

Wishing For A Happy Ending They'd Never Get..

& when u forget about him, don't dare remember me

i don't MISS U i miss the person i thought you were *

it always rains
the hardest, on
the people who
deserve the sun*

You were the first person who made me feel beautiful

Promises are meant to be broken,
i learned that from her...

see maybe this is the problem
i care too much
&& you
well, don't care at all..

&& just forget the world.. <3

1 comment: