Saturday, December 27, 2008

Rainbow <3



I’m not really a “rainbow” person. My eyes are not good in catching rainbows on afternoons and after rains. But this week, God opened my eyes to the magnificent beauty of rainbow.

No I haven’t seen a real rainbow but I had a dream last Tuesday, I was on looking towards the shore, watching the crashing waves. I was counting the waves, listening to the noise they made as they crash to the shore. The water was loud, and yet I was quiet.

Then suddenly, a rainbow flashed in front of me with bright and sharp colors (just like in the picture). It wasn’t like the usual rainbow that has faint colors. The one I saw was very vivid, almost like a painting.

The dream made me think (and meditate) about rainbows.

Rainbow. It is the seal of God’s covenant to Noah. Like a signature to His promise. God is reminding me that all His promises to me are YES and AMEN, and I have Jesus as my guarantor for the promise. And though it tarries, I will wait for it. *hush, hush heart*

Rainbow. In, Revelation 3:4, it is written, “And He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance.” And according to my usong bible, the rainbow which look like an emerald, pertains to the mercy of the Lord. Wow. The mercy of God, His goodness to take us out of our misery because of our disobedience. Grabe. :)

Rainbow. Colors. Different colors of grace. Different colors of God’s goodness to His people. Different colors of blessings and trials. All colors are needed for the grand canvas. :)

Oh.. how beautiful is the heart of my Jesus. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment