Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'll be missing you

It’s been a while since we were together, but to me it seems like years. When we’re not together, time seems to run slower, but not for my tears, they run faster, and take longer time.

To be honest, ever since you told me the word forever, I could never imagine how my life would be without you. But now that I’m living my life without you around, my life sucks. I loved my life more when you were around. I’m simply missing you.

I’ll still live the coming days to the highest. 21months being with you, is the greatest gift that’s ever been given to me, I’m neither lying nor joking. Being with you again is my biggest dream.

Every night I sleep, you’re the only one I think about, the only one I want to dream of. Everywhere I go, there’s always sign of you. Every time you’re not around, world seems to stop.

When I thought forever didn’t exist anymore, you passed, came into my life, and showed me that forever was still alive, it still existed. But then you left me, left me wanting you. You know how hard is that for me? You know how long it’s been taking me to forget all the sweet memories we’ve shared together?

I miss you... I really miss you..

You’ve always been my other half, my Homer, my sweet thoughts, my paradise, my simply everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment